Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the most frequently asked questions from our customers.
Regarding Rack Rental
- What are the specifications of the rack cabinets for rental?
- EIA Standard, 19-inch Rack For detailed dimensions, please contact us.
- Can we bring-in our own rack cabinets?
- As bring-in space is limited, please contact us for more information.
- Can we install a UPS in the rack cabinets?
- UPS is not required since the power supply to our rack cabinets is uninterruptible. However it can be installed as long as it fits within the rack cabinet.
- How are the rack cabinets connected?
- They are connected via IDF (IDC facility). The cabling between the rack cabinets you are using to the IDF will be laid out by our company.
- What about the connection between neighboring rack cabinets?
- Users are free to connect. (If using nearby rack cabinets, the panels on the racks can be removed)
- What are the costs included in the rack rental service?
- In addition the using the rack , key management, access management, load-in/load-out management are included. All management fees are for unlimited use.
- Do you offer services for generalized work and duties?
- We offer such services as a part of our operation support. Please refer to the operation support item page.
- What is the cost?
- The costs will fluctuate in accordance to the amount of electricity used. Please contact us for more details.
- Do you really charge no initial cost?
- Regarding our rack rental service, regardless of the number of power supplies, there are no initial costs necessary.
- What is the security measures before entering the IDC?
- We have chart indicating such in the security item page. Please refer to the security item page.
- Would I be able to go to the IDC during the night in case of emergency?
- We are open 24 hours everyday for 365 days of the year. You can enter the facility any time of the day and night.
- Do you offer operation support aside from general tasks and duties?
- It would be possible if the work can be described in a manual (or instruction). Please contact us for more details.
- How often do we receive the periodic update reports?
- In general, the reports are sent on a monthly basis. However, we can provide them according to your preference.
- Please inform us of the telecommunication carriers that we can use.
- Since we are carrier Neutral, all carriers are welcome.
- Do you have internet connection service?
- We have internet connection with structured cabling in our data center. Please feel free to contact us for details.
- What are the IX providers that we can connect to?
- JPIX,BBIX and JPNAP. To apply for connection, etc., please contact per IX provider.
- What is the type of line connectivity we could use?
- It will vary depending on the service menu per IX provider, but SMF, MMF, CAT5e are available for all line types.
- Can we install equipment inside the rack cabinets?
- If there are installation manuals and equipment diagram, it is possible.
- Do you offer disposal services for packing materials of equipment, etc.?
- We will dispose of cardboard, Styrofoam materials with customer expense.Other than above, customer has to dispose by themselves.
- Would you be able to keep some equipment (i.e. servers) that we will send by courier?
- It depends on quantity and duration.However we will keep them for a short period of time. Please contact us.